Sunday, May 11, 2008

a tale of a hero

YEAP! hah i've been into some heroic situations but this must be the-BEST one...

It happened like 10 mins ago so i just have to blog this.

There's this one hottie in my housing area which i see everytime i get back from school and i think she noticed me too la.... so anyway she has this bitchy/innocent/nerd/aggresive/lil gothic kinda look but damn is she hot....

So to day my mom forced me to go buy something at the nearby shop which i was so reluctant and i bumped into her, she was going the opposite way though but i gave her a smile which she didnt reply back....

Then on the way back, i bumped into her at the lorong to my house and i think she's marked bcos there was a few guys on car harassing her like u knw how la... So she kinda had to run and they were like chasing her to touch her or something and i stopped her and those guys went off la.... She was like fed up and kinda sad abt it so that's where everything starts....

Mind you, i never fell for a girl who stays close to my house and there's a lot of interactions to come.... This must be interesting....

B and still growing ;)

No comments: