Wednesday, May 21, 2008

just to pass time

Today was alright i guess... i really miss staying back though, especially for drama... damn man, i'll never get over it

So now im back to my days of after school hangouts and movies blah blah...
Today started by meeting up with melissa at Weld, u really missed me ey? came all the way... Not only that, THANKS FOR THE CAKE!! I didnt really wanna eat but she got me with the famous secret recipe's choc banana cake.... hahaha to come and think of it, hadn't had a cake in a while, any sweet 16's coming up??

But yeah, guys im back... Sorry for all the times i blewed u off, cheer comp is coming soon, i wanna see ur staybacks pulak.... HAH!


Shite la, i still havent or just cant get over it...


i have a question for y'all though.
What's wrong in reading 'PS/ I Love you'?
FYI, I'm currently reading it and enjoying it so....
SCREW IT....

No comments: