Tuesday, May 27, 2008

-insert a title here-

14days of holidays kiks off!!
Fun plans straight up!
Today was movies with the losers...i mean well.... :P
haha i had a very interesting convo with Maya just now....

(Johan was crazy staring at someone's mom at the other side of pizza hut)
Firdaus: F
Maya: M

F: Ey, dont you feel disturbed by that? ur boyfriend is all horny and stuff

M: Well, I dont really mind...

F: WHAT?! I'd take u as my girlfriend now.... really cool girlfriend la you

M: Haha sure.... Lets face it, I'd rather him staring that other than some teen bitch... Let him be happy staring at that whoever's mom it is...


Well she has a point doesn't she?? haha yeah well johan is one horny ass anyway.... In other news, Syazrina, one of my friends u wouldn't knw will be going holiday frenzy.... She's one lucky small girl ;)

No comments: