Tuesday, April 29, 2008

clashes...choices?

God save Sharifah Mazreena or only known as WEEN!
haha yeap bcos!
today she fetched me from school and went to pavillion just to have J.CO!
haha yeah and the best part is she drives very safely now and it was all her treat!
My sister from another mother ey? yeah so thx for ur precious time ween
i really do appreciate everything so thanks!!

So things sucks now bcos my schedule is always packed and to make it worse,
it clashes! chee-byeee betul la

Duet act on eng week
or
District annual camp


Golf with father in law :P
or
Annual JMC carting challenge


Duet act on speech's day
or
KL Contingent annual camp


Play for CW's party
or
Movies with me bros and sis


Wake up early to company Shima to AAM
or
Wake up late and lazy my ass at home
or
Wake early for drama

I quote ritesh the beruang '2b/-2b:?'

I dare you to be me for a day....
See if u can stand it..
Screw it....

No comments: