Monday, April 21, 2008

today was fun....monday?

Suprisingly today as in monday was fun...lemme tell u bout it ey


Today kicked off with me not having my usual probs to wake early to get to school to prepare for my duet act for english week....
So yeah i was freaking nervous thinking of it, i kept messing up the names during practice and my voice was trembling...
As the result juen my duet partner and I KICKED-ARSE!!
haha yeah we kicked ass man, my fear was all gone when the crowd started laughing... yeap yeap we ROCK!!

For one whole freaking day everyone was like, 'hey player!' and at the canteen
'aku segan la duduk dgn player ni'... haha and the teachers was also very very supportive...hmmmm haha

Then the day continued when i teman-ed maya balik sekolah and saw the olympics run across kl just now... we were so freaking mesmerized that we didnt realized it rained, haha then i followed maya to the nearest monorail which was the other way arnd... when we realized we were following the wrong way, we stopped running and just couldnt give a damn... but it was fun la wasnt it??
QUALITY TIME?? YEAH!! WETNESS!!!

Lesson learnt, 'Dont trust girls on directions' :P

LATER

No comments: