Monday, April 14, 2008

decency

hey everyone... enough of the condemn la.... i was busy last week, i mean like seriously busy... comp season all kan, y'all know la...
Plus my internet screwed up last week.. sighness anyway my sister was back with kevin for the whole of last week... although its only a week, we ROCKED kevin's stay here... hah t'was fun

Last week was hectic but hey! SJI Drama Team got through state finals.. woo hoo!! yeah... i really hv to make time to blog i guess... there's a lot i wanna blog about...

-Ween's special post
-Post for nabs
-Drama post
-Kevin's stay
-Hannah's studio >33
-Mimi's party
-Melissa messed up my hair

So yeah i shall find time.... and oh, from now on, bcos of certain individuals who will be reading my blog... i SHALL mind my Language... :D

No comments: