Monday, February 2, 2009

what are the odds 2 person tagged you in the same shit?

Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you

1. I dont know how i agreed to do this tag bcos i just dont bother other times

2. Whats up with people assuming that i have a girlfriend? so what if i have?

3. In my mind, women are always naked... (most of em anyway) :P

4. I can do wonders on the phone... thats right! ;)

5. I dont like parties and partying... hahahaha serious shit :P

6. I strongly believe on the fact that age is just a number... yeah!

7. Kisses doesnt mean much to me... i blame my worst sin: LUST

8. Stronger self-control is the one thing i hope i could have

9. My goal is to stay away from the things that im not supposed to do. (i have failed to do so) :P

10. I have hurt many hearts. And i swore i dont mean any of them.

11. If i could turn back time, I'd still be friends with a few awesome people.

12. What goes around, comes around.... dont ever mock people, why do u think im on braces?

13. People say i always get what i want, well its sad that i cant have the one thing i really want the most

14. Family is my upmost priority. You hurt my family, i make you suffer.

15. Never would i thought i'd stay in St. John's until form 5.

16. I prefer travelling alone, it resembles adventure and coolness... also i have all the time to myself........to check out the stewardess!! :P

17. In my room, there are a stack of FHM's that you will NEVER find! :P

18. I AM a sweet tooth.

19. I could choose to be a race driver prefessionally if it wasnt for my passion over aviation

20. I hate it when people think that i cant speak malay, HEY! its my mother tounge! And i grow up according to proper MALAY culture... bangga siot!!

21. Small and cute's my thing although hot and sexy are always the ones i go for... :P

22. I admit Maya is the best! she makes awesome-est choc-filled cupcakes that i lovess!! Im gonna invest in opening her bakery some day

23. I cool down and melt when i get ice-cream, donuts, cupcakes!, cakes, muffins, all these pastry stuff la

24. Most of you dont know, haha thats what this is for.....I am a pre-mature baby.

25. You never know if im mocking you even when im smiling... so SMILE asses!! :D


NOW, i tag those who have read this. Yeah! i mean YOU! i wanna know 25 nonsense about you!
I blame this tag to melissa and gina... except melissa's was 16, not 25 but what the hell la...


Hectic February!
Screw it...

No comments: