Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some Things Just Have To Be Blogged!

Thats right! Im just here to tell you what i learnt on friday... Oh wait, i skipped classes on friday... So THURSDAY! I swear to god its the first thing i learnt from EST lesson by THE awesome:

TEACHER SC! :)

She was teaching about how unhealthy instant frozen burger is so i was curious: who haven't eaten a burger in their life so i enquired! :P

FD : Teacher! Then you've never eaten a burger in ur whole life is it?

Teacher: Yes, Of course. Before i did, but now i make my own burgers.

FD : Huh?! How do you make your own burgers la teacher?

(She comes close to my table to explain)

Teacher: Oh very easy.... You buy a whole chicken. Cut out the BREAST part. And you make it ROUND

(I swear to god she was smiling as i couldn't tahan anymore)

FD : REALLY?! (merely laughing)

Teacher: Yes. Why are you laughing?

FD : I love EST, teacher! :P


HAHAHAHA thats right mates!
You SEE!!! I dont flirt with teachers! Teachers flirt with me!
Knowing me, you dont expect me to resist that would you?!

Damn week.
Screw it....

No comments: