Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Of 14th february and insanity

SO! Valentine's Day huh? haha yeap where shall i start?

okay.. here goes...

Dear Mischievous,

I thank you again for a very wonderful yet suspenseful yet awesome yet amazing night ey?

Why do i feel that every time spent with you is just worth remembring? Just cant forget about it la. I turn everywhere and i will surely remember something about the night.

-I saw an ice cream truck :P
-I saw the thing in the first row of 7-11! :P
-All my music player's playing future sex/love sound :P
-I went pass La Senza :P
-I keep spotting the word 'doggy' and 'BICYCLE!' :P
-I walked through Jalan Raja Chulan :P

Haha i strongly feel that you are having the same thing as i am?? :P
Well, we BLAME stupird chris brown don't we?
We could've spent a SAFE and HARMLESS night.
But instead!

White roses . TGI's . Spontaneous . Romantic . Jalan Raja Chulan . Dancefloor . WILD!

Oh yeah!!! Well, you're just getting mischiever by the minute aren't you?!

xoxo,
mischief!

If im up to it, yeah i'll say something about forensics and farah's 17.... what?! i cant? too obscene?!?!

Abang's counting down.. :P
Screw it....

No comments: