Monday, September 10, 2007

Life

well lotsa happened since i last updated...oh yeah i was sick 2 days before merdeka, according to my bro i 'demam merdeka' but watever la but yeah i was got well on the 31st...anyway my fever was killing me, my temp was going up and down and it got me even more sick..kinda effed up la..haha but yeah as i said everything happens for a reason...so this was it,:D

On merdeka eve, my bro decided to throw a party at our place so i was like okay la...since i wasnt well, i didnt invite anybody and instead i stayed in my room and only got out to get drinks and foods and 'cuci mata'.....haha, people kept coming in and out of my room seeing at how i was and it was kinda anoyying though....But suddenly out of nowhere, came in Miss J and i was like 'woooo' and played sick although i really was okay then she was like being a super hot nurse that nite and we saw a tad bit of that firework though....well she was the only one my age bcos like she followed her sister so she stayed in my room la... i know this is my bro's work so for that i love him so much :D.....That hour and a half was great...there were lotsa talking and 'other stuff's'..hah!

anyway just had last brainstorming last week and it was seriously messed up, i was kinda relieved when they dismissed me at first but found out later that it was a big prank and everybody passed...cant believe i fell for it but anyhow im now a school prefect..:(

Last month and this month is like the hardest...i have to leave everything i always or desire or like to do..... and instead im doing everything that i dont wanna do like for example, studying really hard....Damn i've been like punishing my brains...God i need a time out...just one night will be great...

'everything happens to teach u something, well i just hv to trust that rite now'

No comments: