Thursday, September 13, 2007

current music

Im tellin u this song have been in my head for the past week, i've been listening to this like everyday...

Its Dada featuring sandy rivera and trix: Lollipop

this song is seriously damn dirty so i'll give just a line of the lyric la
'I'll lick ur ice-cream, and u can lick my lollipop'
hahah now u get the whole pic dont cha? haha its true la, not made up one...
So my advice after listening to this song is, 'STOP touching urself!' hah!
Actually this is what happens when ur stuck at home, studying non-stop...ur head goes seriously cuckoo...and for someone who's used to being out all the time, it kills me even more...

Anyway today is first day of fasting month at school and it was intresting...
i was cuckoo the whole day, even the teacher asked me wether im okay or not..haha dunno wat happened la, everything is funny today..
And yeah for those who view my blog frequently, i think y'all should take my blog la bcos u view my page like daily? and i update it like barely once a week...

So i cant wait for pmr to be over, i got stuffs lining up for what im gonna do after pmr, and i can say that i dont hv even a single second to waste... hah but yeah im still scared la that its coming so fast...

No comments: