Sunday, August 26, 2007

holidays.....are over

hell yeah its over....shit, i wished this time never comes...
this week have been so long yet so short...holidays really sucked la..im like kinda grounded at home bcos like everytime i wanna go out, my mom would start bising bising so better not la.... for the first time, the every single day of this week, i have like a routine which is wake up, eat, sleep, study study study....
i really freaking pushed my brains throughout the whole week... feel really kinda sad though...
anyway although the hols sucked so much...i believe that everything happens for a reason....well the reason is friday night and saturday...
Friday night was like my fairy tale night...it really felt like it....
my partner, Miss J was really really really b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l....i really cant believe that she was my date for the night...Being her herself has as always already mesmerized me and just wearing that hot dress, with her long hair and and and its just amazing.....i think the others really envied me though.....i personally looked well i looked pretty good that night despite my fucking bowtie was tied like 8times and it finally took my bro to tie it up for me... damn...
That night was magical and it even was when i found out Miss H T was there somehow....and i suprisingly talked to her and she was really really really talkative and friendly....i've always seen her in mags but she was even hotter up close...

The night was disturbed by Miss J's problem but it was soon resolved and i kinda calmed her down....She still looked pretty even with tears in her eyes...
'Dancing in the Moonlight'...thats all i can say


the thing finished early for us and Asyraf bring us all to muse....The rest of the night was history...to explicit i suppose....
this week is suppose to be the hardest week of my life and i just hope i can get through it.....lets just hope for the best...:D


'it just sucks when u know that something u want so much is the something that u cant have'

No comments: