Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fucked Up

I didnt mean to be rude to you

But it's the only way to make you hate me

When you hate me, it'll be much easier for me to forget all about you

And it'll be much easier for you to forget all the nice things I did for you







I want to have a proper goodbye with you

But I'm afraid I won't let go of your hands if I do

I'm afraid you'd ask me to stay

But I so badly want to hear you ask me to stay

Because I will

Still I have to go, to stop hurting myself





I wanted so much to tell you everything

But I realized real life isn't movies where everything becomes okay in the end

And I'm afraid you'd hate me for it



I wish I didn't get close to you in the first place

I wish I didn't fall for you that night

I wish I didn't have to go



What am I joking

Of course you'll be fine by yourself

It doesn't make a difference if I'm not around anyway

But you should know

Your absence will make all the difference in my life








I'm sorry I have to go

I wanna call you but you currently hate me now

Let's leave it like that

And pretend I never existed

It's for the best





I love you

But you'll never know it

I'm sorry I cant tell you

So take of yourself

Goodbye.........

No comments: