Wednesday, November 14, 2007

london 07

hey everyone....
dont worry abt the previous post...girls come and go, i just hv to deal with it
ANYWAY! im having a blast here, have been here for a month now ey? yeah since after raya...

well i deserved this anyway since i didnt follow the family trip in june bcos of pmr.... its just my eldest sister, my mom and i also with kevin here and it has been BOOM! no words can describe it... my sister lives here anyway....

so apart from what i knew yesterday, im having non stop fun...lovin the weather, especially the people and ashley! haha she's my sister's neighbour's daughter and i knew her since i got here and yeah well she's really nice...she's in school now and im gonna meet her for starbucks later with her friends.... from her halloween party,to movies, to snowboarding and ice skating and kevin thought me how to skateboard and roman bath and carting with kevin....gah! kevin is my sister's boyfriend and he's the coolest! and he works with starbucks, the office i mean la...not the cashier.... he made my trip here the bomb....

i like going on the bus at 3.30...why? bcos thats when school kids here rides in it to get home and they are friendly...not to mention hot! haha the guys are also cool actually....

if according to schedule, im going home next week which i dont want to, trying to extend my stay here bcos i dont wanna go home! but yeah so many stuffs awaits me in kl and too many people miss me....haha

so anyway here are some of the pics on my cam...most of it is in kevin's and he still havent give me but il add some more later...



its freezing and we're drinking cold coke....genius!




picnic in the cold



Roman Bath with my sister...i mean big sister fyi



someone's tomb



Kevin V!



Roman Army wannabe






he wants to be an army too...well i cant stop him :P








its supposed to be sacred hot spring water





behind me is NOT a pool..haha

im missing much of the pics bcos its with kevin so il updater it when i get them....
im hungry and im still sad, i lost apetite bcos of her...damn, ashley's still in school now so i got nothing to do, thats y im blogging.. so later...

No comments: