Monday, March 15, 2010

Chicka

I first saw you at my bestest bud's friendster and decided I just had to know you.
I was thirteen.
You were the first girl I ever went for since starting high school.
And you're not even near my school.
I made an effort to know you from the net.
I was undoubtedly very lucky indeed when you gave it a chance to get to know me.
Lots of texts and chats then.
We shared quite alot.


It's now 6 years later,
And it's strange how I haven't really met you,
Except for a few lucky bumps into here and there,
And I feel like I know you well,
Its just Im not that lucky enough for a meet,
Despite all that,
I still waited for you, wooow
I amaze myself,
There's something in you that is so different that I really like,
You're so adorable it's killing me... :P



Then, you said you cant stand being with a guy for too long,
Scared the crap out of me,
HAHAHAHA,
You cease to make me smile with even the smallest gestures or things you do or say,



I reaaaally hope you'd give me a chance yeah,
Just one,
Only ONE,
Then you can ignore me if you think Im boring,
Please?
I wont bite,
I PROMISE! :) :) :)

No comments: