Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Fird! In, on your left!!"

That was the last words of jefry before some ass OVER TOOK me... WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Round 1 : Champion

Round 2 : Champion

Round 3 : 2nd Place?

WOOOOH... I just can't believe I was overtook at the 2nd last lap before victory.... Although I still win overall after winning 2 rounds but still wei..... I was pissed with myself and that mofo ass who overtook me that I didn't bother asking who went ahead....

So yeah, after that went capsquare for the treat... Crazy as ever until a girl approached me which I thought was one of the dickhead's girlfriend....

C cups : Hey, thanks for tonight. Had a good time.

Fird : Hey, no problem. New around here?

C cups : Yes actually. So unfortunate on the 3rd round wasn't it?

Fird : Yeah. I didn't know how that happened. Lucky him.

C cups : *giggles madly*.... You mean, lucky ME.

Fird : *WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?*

So yeah, apparently that mofo ass which I thought was one of the dickheads is actually a girl...
I'm still in denial...


finally had some good time...
90 days!!!!
screw it...

No comments: