Wednesday, May 6, 2009

lembus part 2

Yeah its that obvious I ran out of title for this post....

I took this time to blog about how school is damn anoyying. Damn workload.
Know what, some teachers should really ask ur permission before they start using you...
Ni tak, for all u know one note came to you

"Firdaus, please write this crap long essay and submit before blabla"

"I have submitted ur name for this that competition, be ready. TQ"

"Please help me send this blabla to blabla"

"Firdaus, please leave a copy of this blabla list that happened a MONTH ago" [okay, this one was a bit edited :P]


But the good ones are...

"See me tomorrow" [Shit, I'm in trouble] haha


"This is your week's worth of homework"[Voted the best!]

They should really think if this student got lots to do ke or he has something important to do ke or he has DAMN SPM to study for ke... hahaha yeah, study siot!

Worst part, teachers that are WORTH helping rarely ask for help... nor teach you.. :(

I leave you with a picture to ponder on....




That's right fellas! This is no super imposed pic or anything...
Yes, it is me! In songkok, reciting the doa!
not something ur used to see?? hahaha

screw it!

No comments: