Friday, November 21, 2008

Bloody Arse!!!

Bloody hell man... I was in in S'pore for freaking 3 days and this much have happened?

What The F^&*?!

I am never leaving M'sia again wei... And supposedly, i have another trip soon... hahaha huhuhu
I was away for 3 days, 72 hours and got knws how many seconds and u knw what happened:

-Bloody JMC sent me a letter said i was accepted for next week's race when before they told me its ass-fully full!

-Syayira and Shahir got back together [Yeah whats up with that man?!]

- Pa shaved off his mustache :P

- Maya got bigger... at that part :P

-Mischievous just got mischiever!!

- Another girl proved me that girls do have baaaddd taste :(

Tension ah camni.... hah!
Anyway S'pore was fun... haha yeap it was wasn't it?
Pics? DvT la


Hols! busy siot!!!
Screw it....

No comments: