Monday, December 10, 2007

BeaTch! here i come!!!

Okay lets get to business.
i have just done with my packing. im going to BALI everyone,,
Thats right! BALI!!! hell yeah.. just a few of my cousins and I... damn its so last minute
Last year we went to PD so this year we decided to go to BALI! just decided last weekend though :P
My hp will only be switched on only at night time.. so anything, just text me :D
Ooooh i can already hear the plane, the people,the beach, the coconuts, the sun, the 'view' :P, the exotic small islands, the hot 'papitas'!! and YEAH!!!
i'll be back on friday... its gonna be AWESOME!!

and KLWMBC, good luck VICCB, i hope u lose... haha
Holidays rocks but things just currently sucks....
so adios amigos!!!

p/s: and guys, sorry abt not telling u abt this... :D

No comments: